MOTUL RBF600 BRAKE OIL
- No de produit :
- Motul RBF 600 is a 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic-actuated brake and clutch systems. Specifically designed to resist the high temperatures of actuated (steel or carbon) racing brakes and clutch systems.
- Motul RBF 600 far exceeds the standards of DOT 3 and DOT 4.
- The RBF 600 container is filled with Nitrogen to increase shelf life and eliminate contamination while factory sealed.
- Extremely high dry and wet boiling points help prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use.
- EXTREME THERMAL RESISTANCE AND STABILITY: The elevated dry boiling point of RBF 600 (312°c / 593°F) enables effective braking even under the extreme conditions of competition.
- VERY EFFICIENT WHEN RAINY: The very high wet boiling point (216°c / 420°F), is superior to conventional brake fluids provides a particularly efficient braking system in rain and put back the apparition of vapor lock.
Partager ce produit :